Full Moon Retreat to Kerala, India February 13 - 22
Our inner fire is our vitality, truth, soul’s calling and devotion. Experience a retreat of a lifetime to India, as we offer our 10th annual Living Flow Ashram in a relaxed, yet invigorating rhythm in a healing ocean sanctuary overlooking the Malabar Coast of Kerala. Every participant will receive seven days of massage with the option to experience a rejuvenating panchakarma or just the Kerala style massages.
Learn more and register here
Our “Living Flow Ashram”
* special guest musicians
* teachers from Ayurvedic center.
* morning and evening meditation
* transformational prana flow yoga
* your choice studying Kalarippaytu with Shiva's teachers or relaxing deeper into the ayurvedic treatments
Learn more and register here
Located at the southern tip of India, Kerala is one of the most culturally rich areas of India, and is blessed with lush green coconut palms, forests, paddy fields, rivers and beautiful beaches. We will embody the connection to the elements with outdoor yoga practice under the coconut palm trees in the sacred yoga space that Shiva helped establish in this sanctuary 10 years ago. This year our pilgrimages retreat coincides with the full moon and the auspicious Attukal Pongala, the largest gathering of women in the world for a day of reigniting their fire with the main Shakti temple - an event that blesses men and women as we care for our inner fire collectively. We have the intention of having Darshan with the living saint, Ammachi (depending on her program dates) and pilgrimage to local temples.
What’s Included in Retreat for Everyone
* Daily transformational Prana Flow - Energetic Vinyasa overlooking the sea with Shiva and special musical guests
* Daily mantra-mudra meditation and prana vira flow practice with Shiva and Demetri
* 10 days of shared accommodations at Manaltheeram/Somatheeram Ayurvedic retreat center (a few single occupancy spaces are available).
* Gourmet Kerala cuisine
* Shiva, Shakti and Ganesh Temple blessings with coconut throwing for removal of inner and outer obstacles
* Outdoor Fire Ceremony and evening cultural programs
* Space to rest in the hammocks by the sea or explore between the morning and late afternoon practices.
* First and Last days for rest and massage with a optional pilgrimage day half-way during the training (transport not included and divided amongst participants according to sign-up for $10-25)
Choice of Packages:
Full Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Package:
* Includes Ayurvedic consultation
* Seven days diverse Ayurvedic treatments including unique Kerala-style massage
* Steam bath and many special ayurvedic treatments with 2-3 therapists at a time.
* This package includes three meals a day.
Core Ayurvedic Regeneration Package (includes Ayurvedic consultation, seven Kerala-style massages and two abundant meals each day (brunch + dinner).
Body as Temple Practice Intensive with Shiva Rea and teachers of CVN Kalari, Gurukaal Sathya Narayan and Rajashekaran Nayar - click here to learn more about the teacher training module.
Learn more and Register here
I'm so grateful to Banyan Botanicals for supplying our teacher trainings and retreats with oils as we learn about Ayurveda and living in rhythm with the seasons. We came up with the title of " ambassador of oil" as you all know how much I believe in abhyanga as a self-healing practice. I love their commitment to Organic oils with incredible medicinal variety as well as organic yellow mung dahl! and making ayurvedic materials, herbs available for all.
I LOVE Banyan and thanks for being part of our teacher trainings and retreats.
If you buy any Banyan Botanics from our newsletter it will result in a 20% of your order amount going as a donation to Yoga Energy Activism's Solar-Aid project for 2014.
Thank you Banyan.